Electric Picnic, ya beaut!
Three days of the best music, food and craic are just around the corner, so we've drawn up a handy list of all the info you're likely to need for the weekend ahead..
1. Important Times
- Campsites will open at 9am Friday 4th September and will close at 1pm Monday 7th September.
Arena Opening Times:
- Friday: 12pm - 4am (Main Arena: 2pm - Midnight)
- Saturday & Sunday: 8am - 4am (Main Arena: Saturday 11am - 2am, Sunday 11am - Midnight)
2. Getting There
If driving you can get exact directions here.
It's a bit of a mixed bag right now. Just make sure you pack a woolly jumper and a coat with a hood amongst all your fun items of clothing..
4. Must See Acts
Friday: Grace Jones, Space Dimension Controller,
Saturday: The 2 Bears, Future Islands, Jon Hopkins
Sunday: Tame Impala, Maurice Fulton, Django Django
5. What's the story with booze?
- 48 cans is the maximum you can enter the festival with, re-entry with alcohol isn't permitted.
- Glass ain't allowed, so if you're bringing wine or spirits make sure you put them in a plastic bottle.
6. What does the festival site look like this year?
7. You'll regret it for the rest of your life if you don't....
- Dance your little heart out to Together Disco's sun-soaked tunes at Jerry Fish's Electric Sideshow Tent on Friday night.
- Go for a midnight spin (and potentially a smooch!) on the ferris wheel.
- Head along to Despacio to hear James Murphy and Soulwax spinning vinyl all weekend from 9pm - 3am each night.
- Wander into the Body&Soul area only to emerge hours later with a brighter, more sparkly outlook on life.
Now, all you need is this the ultimate checklist for surviving a three day music festival.