It's only Monday night, but we bet that a lot of people are already having a sneaky glass of wine to ease themselves into the week.
The problem with wine is that it can often pose problems, like not being cold enough, being corked, or having sediment in it. Luckily, as with most things in life, there are some unusual hacks that can help you overcome these minor obstacles.
Learn these seven little hacks and you'll be sorted for life...
1. Remove any sediment or small pieces of cork by pouring the wine through a coffee filter
2. Instead of diluting your wine with ice cubes, freeze some grapes instead for the same effect without watering it down
3. Freeze leftover red wine into cubes, so you can pop it into sauces or soups at a later date rather than having to waste it
4. Rather than using about five wine glasses each at a dinner party and mixing wines, stick a rubber band around each person's glass to keep track
5. Use an oven rack or microwave rack to dry wine glasses after washing, so you can avoid all the condensation
6. If you've lost your bottle opener, just pop a nail into it and pull it out with a hammer or a pair of pliers
7. Chill white wine in less than five minutes by popping it into a bucket of water, ice, and a huge handful of salt. You'll never see anything like it
If you like these hacks, you'll want to see the 12 general life hacks that'll change your life, including how to smuggle booze into a festival via a baguette...