There's A Snazzy New Homewares Section In The St Stephen's Green Dunnes – And We Picked Out These Highlights
Is there any more satisfying way to burn through cash?
Dunnes has been a staple of Irish life since 1944 – but the new place in St Stephen's Green is, shock horror, like something RIGHT out of the 21st Century.
The new homewares section opened over St Patrick's weekend, and we popped along this morning to pull out some of the highlights.
Here's what we found...
1. These cocktail shakers for €15
2. And these cocktail glasses for €7
You can't have one without the other, like.
3. This birdhouse for €15
4. These enormous plant pots for €25
5. This two-seater bench for €130
6. These drinks dispensers for €25
7. This heavy-bottomed blue and white bowl for €35
8. This retro console table for €350
Just do it. Worry later.
9. These stand-up photo frames for €20
10. These giant baskets for €70 each
For... y'know... stuff.
11. These teapots for €15
12. This arch bench for €250
13. These luxury bed linens for €22
Because you deserve to sleep like royalty.
14. This goose feather and down pillow for €12
15. And this support pillow for €18
Which come in 'firm', 'medium' and 'soft' varieties.
16. Another big blue bowl for €30
17. These Paul Costelloe plates for €18 and cups for €7
18. These fleece throws for €15
These are incredibly soft and luxurious.
19. The Rocco armchair for €250
Very soft to touch and super comfortable.
20. These vases for €35
21. These huge Carolyn Donnelly bowls for €35
They're much more lightweight than you'd expect, but also sturdy.
22. These white seagrass bowls for €12 and pack of four coasters for €5
Coasters mean you're an adult.
23. This clock for €45
24. And finally, this fabric bunting that you 100% need in your life for no particular reason, for €12