8 Reasons Why Anyone Who Grew Up With The Morbegs Has An Advantage At Life
If we can make it through them, we can make it through anything
Love them or loathe them, you can't deny that as an Irish child growing up in the 1990s, The Morbegs shaped your life.
And that even though the enormous, furry beings themselves were more than a little bit traumatising (What were they? Bears? Frogs? Avocados?), we loved them dearly, and they improved our lives infinitely.
1. Because you now know how to throw a killer surprise birthday party
Complete with a full class of Junior Infants and scary man dressed as an elf.
2. You know how to correctly and unashamedly identify as someone else
In case you ever need to, you know, disappear for a while.
3. You know, deep inside, that there's no right or wrong way to dance
Even if it is a glorified skip-and-arm-flailing combination.
4. You understand that real men wear pink
Pink skirts, at that.
5. And that you're never, ever too old for The Zoo
Generation Bosco will understand this too, in fairness.
6. You accept that you can still be #onfleek without any eyebrows at all
Ain't nobody gonna hold you down.
7. And you fully get that it's not about whether you win or lose...
It's about sack races being totally fucking awful to begin with.
8. And just because you're a bit of a shit painter...
...you could still end up landing the job of a lifetime, simply by prancing around in a furry onesie.