The 14 Grimmest Habits Housemates Can Have In Order Of How Grim They Are
Name and shame, you filthy lot
Rotten housemates, we've all had them.
They seem to perspire mould as well as exhale filth, while oddly make us feel a little bit better about ourselves. But, they're still fucking offensive.
Think your flatmate has been bad? See how many of these offences they've violated. The big mingers.
14. Throwing their tea-bag in the sink
This should often be forgiven as, horrendously, this is how some people are raised.
But in the real world, this is definitely not okay.
13. Leaving their towels on the bathroom floor
Only to become soaking cesspools of foot dirt.
12. Leaving their dirty plates at the sink
The sink is RIGHT THERE. USE IT.
11. Leaving their speckles of flying-toothpaste-saliva on the mirror as some sort of accessory
Let's stick to more conventional home decor, shall we?
10. Allowing an unwavering stench of bin juice to fill the flat
While you remain unfazed, poised even, in this state of aromatic chaos.
9. Forgetting they bought scallops on special offer and leaving them in the fridge to take on another life form
Nothing will wake you up in the morning like pungent fish juice.
8. Not washing the remnants of their Happy Pear Vegetarian Curry out of the pot
7. Letting a plaster remove itself from their body and fall wherever it may
6. Thinking that leaving food on a plate and tucking it under the bed is an acceptable way to live
EXCLUSIVE: It is not.
5. Not cleaning the manky sponge after themselves
4. Dying hair/using tan/putting on ridiculous make up...
...and turning the bathroom into a Maser piece.
3. Letting their hair clog up the shower
The most gruesome task known to man.
2. Leaving condoms anywhere
They weren't made legal so they could be flung around like glitter.
1. And most of all: pubic hair on the toilet seat
Name and shame those who have thrust this unto you.
For they should pay.