Every so often, we get so bombarded with Irishness that we simply have to write a post about it.
The components of these posts come in many forms, but one thing remains - they're all really bloody funny. Most of them have come from our growing sister site's Instagram, @lovindotie, so for more of the same, you'll get it there.
But for now - here are the best, funniest and most brilliant Irish things of the week.
1. This headline
See the full article here.
2. And this one...
Holy hell. Full article here.
3. This Brian Dobson action figure
What. A. Hunk.
4. The Garda Síochána seizing someone's car cause they stopped for chips
'You takeaway chips, we takeaway car'. Full article here.
Car parked illegally, driver was buying chips. On inspection car had no insurance/nct/tax. Car Seized. You takeaway chips, we takeaway car pic.twitter.com/Spp88lan9o
— An Garda Síochána (@GardaTraffic) January 19, 2017
5. This absolute chaos
6. This unmissable spelling mistake
7. This mysterious sign made by a loving father warning off his curious family
8. This very honest chalkboard
9. Yet another candid sign
We Irish are a forthright bunch.
Spotted in Donnycarney...
(Credit: @El_Cheesio) pic.twitter.com/5MM1FEa865
— Lovin Dublin (@LovinDublin) January 24, 2017
10. This handy guide to Irish slang
11. Ireland, in picture form
12. The main prize of a raffle in a Tallaght off-licence
If you're not in it...
13. This brilliant advertising on Richmond Street
14. The fact that someone got a tattoo of Mr. Tayto
Full article here.
15. And finally, this hilarious price comparison poster
''CHEAPER THAN TESCO...for some things''