The city is awash today with Mother's Day lunch and brunch specials, and we know that sometimes the choice can feel a bit overwhelming – particularly after a heavy night on the town drowning your sorrows after watching Ireland's Grand Slam hopes fade to oblivion.
So we've done the hard work for you, and pulled together our selection of the best brunch specials in town today. Bon appetit!
Pick of the Day: The Bath Pub
- Mother's Day Special: Free Bellini with brunch, 11am-4pm
- Something sweet: Fluffy Ricotta Hotcakes, topped with honeycombed butter and sour cherry compote – €9.50
Pick of the Day: The Woollen Mills
- PBLT (pigs on the green pork belly, lettuce and tomato) sambo with homemade baked beans – €12
- Mackerel Smokies with pickled cucumber and toast – €12
- Waffles: Jack McCarthy’s black pudding waffles with whipped foiegras and plum chutney – €14