Want A Health Boost To Kick Off Your Week? Then Stay The Hell Away From The Deep-Fried Big Mac
We're lovin' it
If you're the kind of person who likes their cholesterol with cholesterol on top, look no further.
We give you the deep-fried Big Mac; a 1,000-calorie behemoth that makes the original Big Mac looks like a kelp smoothie.
Food blogger Jeremy of PeepMeEats.com offers a breakdown of his process:
- Start by scrambling two eggs in a bowl
- Dip your Big Mac in the eggs until it's completely covered and use a toothpick to hold it together
- Use Panko crumbs to bread the Big Mac
- Repeat steps two and three
- Deep-fry the Big Mac and cook until golden brown
Of course, you were too busy salivating to read those instructions so check out the video...