The Paddy’s Day celebrations are over for another year and the hangover has well and truly set in, meaning there’s only one thing for it.
Food, and plenty of it.
If you’re in need of some food inspo then the folks over at Deliveroo have revealed Dubliners’ top five dishes in Dublin to cure the post-Paddy’s Day hangover, as voted for by their customers.
There’s a few surprises on the list, too – a Chinese isn’t actually in the top five, for starters.
Coming out on top, not too surprisingly, was a chicken fillet roll from Spar, followed by a bacon cheeseburger from Five Guys at number two.
Here’s the full list:
1. Chicken Fillet Roll from Spar (Drumcondra Rd)
2. Bacon Cheeseburger from Five Guys
3. Traditional Fresh Cod & Chips from Leo Burdock
4. Burrito from Little Ass Burrito Bar
5. Mac N’ Cheese from Smokin Bones