The dawn of a new era is upon us. We're calling it Dunnes Stores' style-aissance.
In case you haven't noticed, Dunnes have upped their fashion game majorly this season – so we went on down to their Stephen's Green store to have a look for ourselves and can confirm that there are indeed some AMAZING pieces to be had.
Here are our top picks – and pics – for your payday splurge.
1. and 2. Striped Must-Haves Galore.
This top and dress, €35 each. Obsessed.
1. This red skirt with cool zip detail
It's super soft, too, €99.
4. This totally-impractical-yet-essential clutch.
It'll hold a lipstick and your ATM card. Sure what else do you need. €30.
5. The silk floral scarf of dreams
So easy to wear, totally makes you look fancy, €49.
6. These Adidas-inspired sneakers
The sneakers of the season – super comfy, too. €89.
7. All of these jewellery pieces
Every. Single. One. From €59.
8. This cute denim skirt
9. And equally cute denim shirt.
10. This way more practical tote
For when you need to be grown-up and stuff. €189.
11. A cosy grey knit
Feels like wearing a hug, €35.
12. These slick ankle boots
12. These ones too
13. This pinafore
For those of us too terrified to try wearing dungarees, €45.
14. This white saddle bag
15. A silky white shirt
It's a little more expensive but the quality is spot on. We LOVE. €110.
16. This pink T-shirt
17. These silver brogues
18. This sleeveless black number
Wear it over a polo-neck for day time, stick on jeans and heels for night. Easy. €60.
19. A logo sweatshirt you'll wear every day
Because it's so comfy but makes you look like you made an effort – win-win. €59.
20. This silver wallet
To match your brogues, obvs. €50.
21. And finally, this zippy bag
Another great tote, lads. €40.
We rest our case.