27 Insanely Deadly Items You Can Buy In Penneys For Less Than A Tenner
We all know Penneys is a treasure trove of brilliance – so we sent our fashion girl Jo on a tenner-budget challenge, and here’s what she came up with.
Even by the shop's remarkable standards, this is pretty incredible – the 27 items you definitely need in your life that won’t cost you more than a tenner.
1. This gorgeous saddle bag for €10
Bargain and a half.
2. Any of these pumps for €8
We'll take one of each, please.
3. This super-handy portable charger thingy for €9
You'll be smug as fuck when you have phone battery on tap with this bad boy.
4. ALL of these men's fat pants for optimum lounging, €7
Did we mention the lounging?
6. These boots for daytime, €7 ….
7. … and these heels for night, €7
8. and 9. His and her sunnies, €3 each.
10. This dickie-bow for imminent Paddy-whackery shenanigans, €2
If that’s the kind of thing you’re in to.
11. These quilted clutches, €10
12. Savage workout shorts, €6
13. And a top to match, €10
Splashing out with this one, wha.
14. This beanie, €3
15. These eye masks for when face needs a hug, €1.50
16. 21 Jump Street on DVD, €7
Channing Tatum, come to us.
17. PJs for when you’re feeling fancy, €6
18. ... And PJs for when you’re feeling like Batman, €6
19. Plus the pants to match, €8
20. Every colour t-shirt you could ever want for, €2.50
Come and get em, boys.
21. The very handy rolled-up towel you've always wanted, €6
How did you live your life without one?
22. This equally handy arm band phone holder, €4
23. This amazing top, €10
This does not look like a Penneys buy.
24. Or this patterned bikini for €8
For any of you lucky bastards heading off to the sun.
25. This enormous scarf for €8
All that material for eight quid? Sure that's a steal in itself.
26. A slick criss-cross top, €10.
Definite date night outfit contender.
27. And finally... a tote bag that says what you're thinking, €2