Five Slick Summer Wedding Outfits That You Can Pick Up Online For Less Than €150
Want the fash but don't have much cash? Read on...
March has arrived – and if you're in that stage of your life, it’s time to start planning for the endless summer weddings that lie ahead.
Given the rising cost of attending weddings in Ireland – and because you need a different outfit every time (thanks for nothing, Facebook) invites can often cause more dread than delight.
So we raided the online shelves of Littlewoods Ireland to throw a few options together – and here's what we found.
1. Flirty florals
Floral is a huuuuge trend for SS16, and this cute cocktail dress is really eye-catching.
- Chi Chi London Rose Print Full Skater Mini Dress (€68)
- Shoe Box Palma Point Patent Court Shoes (€24)
- V By Very Metal Bar Detail Fold Top Clutch (€24)
2. Luxe LBD
An LBD is a great choice if you have a few weddings to go to, as it can easily be transformed with different accessories. Efficient. Go you.
- V By Very Geo Lace Prom Dress (€105)
- Shoe Box Paris Asymmetric Minimal Sandals Gold (€32)
- Oasis Flower Cuff Earrings (€8)
3. Full-on glam
If you want to go all out, this Little Mistress gown is really stunning – and better still, it's perfect for a black-tie event.
- Little Mistress Peach One Shoulder Embellished Maxi Dress (€90)
- Shoe Box Venice Mini Platform Minimal Sandal (€32)
- Keepsafe Silver Ladies Dress Ring (€27)
4. Casual cool
For a more laid-back wedding (hello hipster friends), tuck this bardot-style top into a striking red lace skirt for a comfortable and stylish look.
- V By Very Lace Full Skirt (€50)
- V By Very Bardot Top (€35)
- Myleene Klass Beau T-Bar Bow Patent Shoes (€38)
5. Statement style
A fascinator really adds a special touch to a wedding outfit; choosing a neutral colour means you’ll wear it for years to come.
- V By Very Longline Chiffon Bodycon Dress (€52)
- Lurex Detail Satellite Fascinator (€40)
- Myleene Klass Selby Strappy Heeled Gladiator Sandal (€42)