Finding a three bedroom house in Dublin isn’t one of the easiest things you’ll ever do in life, which is why this little gem in Ranelagh will set you back a staggering €1.1 million if you want to buy it.
You’ll be just a hundred yards from the main street and all the restaurants, bars and shops in one of Dublin’s most desirable villages, as well as having access to local schools and the Luas.
The house has been lovingly restored and features a modern extension to give you as much space as possible.
You’ll also have a garden and on street parking – which is worth its weight in gold in Dublin real estate.
Some of the main features include…
• Superb redbrick Villa Style period home
• Remodelled and extended to the highest of standards
• Highly sought after residential address within walking distance of the some of the Capitals best schools
• Classic contemporary kitchen (Blackrock Kitchens) with top quality integrated appliances
• Master suite with walk in wardrobes and shower room
• Wetroom, cloakroom, utility room, playroom, extra-large family bathroom
• Secluded setting both front and rear
• Abundant on street parking
If you do have the €1.1 that it would cost to buy this 3 bedroom house then the full listing is here.
Having a gawk into other people’s houses is just the best, isn’t it?