Over the last few years, period dramas like Downtown Abbey have left us dreaming of living our lives in sheer luxury.
Unfortunately, our bank balances haven't quite caught up with our fantasies and most of us have to be content with living in an overpriced bolthole that has more in common with the servant's quarters that these stately piles.
That said, it costs nothing to look and the latest in our property porn series is a definite treat for the eyes.
This €4.5m property is called Dunmara and is located on the Strand Road in Killiney.
In addition to the rustic stone exterior, the house is beautifully decorated - marrying classic and elegant colour schemes with more contemporary touches.
Take a look...
If you do have a spare €4.5 mil knocking about, this is what you'll be getting...
- Private access to the beach
- A house that dates back to 1878
- 4,693 square feet laid out on three levels
- Separate cinema room and library
- Gated and secluded grounds of 1.1 acres / 0.445 hectares
- Full size hard tennis court
How the other half live...