There's something special about living in a cottage, but for many people with families, they're just too small to live in.
One solution is to buy two, knock the wall in and convert two cottages into one – which is what this gorgeous property in Sandycove is.
The interiors of the house have been beautifully decorated and the fit out includes the best of appliances and finishes with no expense spared.
The price is a cool €2 million, but you can see why when you get inside and consider the location.
Some of the features include...
* Double glazed throughout.
* Gas-fired underfloor central heating.
* Generous eaves storage and further storage off cloakroom.
* A myriad of imaginative touches throughout the building.
* Walk in attic storage easily accessible from the upstairs bathroom.
* Sunny Southeast facing walled gardens with side access.
* Walking distance of Glasthule Village and the seafront.
You can see the full info about the property here.