Buying a house for most people in Dublin is longer really an option with the obscene property market that has frothed up again to ridiculous levels.
The guys over on Broadsheet have spotted a real bargain though in Abbeylands, Navan which has two bedrooms and which is just 50km from the very centre of Dublin.
The good news is that a €40,000 price-tag, this full house is pretty much the same price for just a deposit for a home in Dublin.
The bad news as you can see is you'll have some serious work to do on the place...
The listing describes it as...
* Semi detached two bedroom house
* Two storey beneath a pitched roof
* Subject to extensive fire damage
* Navan is situated in the east midlands of Ireland approximately 50km northwest of Dublin City
* The subject property can be accessed via Flower Hill on to Abbey Crescent from the southeast
* Transport links include bus routes and the M3
If you think you can work your magic on a place like this and are a glass half full sort of person you can see the full listing here.