Want to see how the other half live? Well this three-bedroom penthouse in Foxrock is the perfect spot to get a feeling of the luxury that €925,000 can get you.
It's located just off the N11 and has views of both the Dublin Mountains and Howth from its lofty perch.
While it's undoubtedly a beautiful gaff to call home, it's the proximity to all the local villages (like Blackrock, Stillorgan, and Foxrock), as well as the mountains and seaside, that will make this a gorgeous home for whoever can afford it.
Here are some of the main features in this slick pad...
- Approx. 150 sq m/1,615 sq ft
- Beautiful Georgian building converted with style and elegance
- High end contemporary finish
- Original period features, including ornate stained glass windows
- Large south-west facing balcony
- Views towards Howth and Dublin Mountains
- Superb location close to Foxrock & Blackrock villages
So if you've just under a million euro squirrelled away under a mattress somewhere, then this is the place for you.