Most houses in Dublin tend to be cookie cutter and all look very similar - as well as being incredibly expensive at the moment.
13 Coach House Square in Dublin 16 though is something completely different.
It's a one bedroom house on the market for €325,000, which is beautifully designed on the inside and has a lovely secluded feel on the outside.
Unusually, the house only has one bedroom but it does have plenty of entertaining space - which would make it ideal for a young couple starting out.
Some of the main features include...
- Prestigious award-winning development close to all
- Wonderfully bright and spacious mews residence superbly presented throughout
- Large living/dining area
- Kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Superb condition throughout
- Attic floored for extra storage
- Gas fired central heating
- Resident & Visitor Car Parking
- Management fee €525 per annum
- Total floor area approx. 50 sqm (538 sq ft)
If you like the look of the house and want to check it out, the full listing is here.