This Gorgeous Gaff In Sandyford Offers Dream Living For A Cool €895,000
We all think we're a dab hand when it comes to home design but as you can see from the pictures of this amazing house in Sandyford, professional architects really do it best.
This pad has 5 bedrooms with a seriously light and airy feel, and has just hit the market for €895,000. The property was built in 2006 and has clearly been designed with serious attention to detail, and no expense spared.
We could easily see ourselves living here...
The main features in the house include:
- Hand painted timber 'Savannah' style kitchen with granite work surface
- Electric gates and security intercom
- High ceilings throughout
- 3 en-suite bathrooms
- Timber double glazed windows throughout
- Slate and copper roof
- Carpets, light fittings and kitchen goods included - American fridge, dishwasher, gas hob, 'Neff' oven and microwave
- Solid granite kitchen work top
- Show house condition throughout
- GFCH-fully serviced boiler, thermostatically controlled in all rooms
- Underfloor heating 1st and 2nd floors
If you fancy buying this house it's on sale on Daft.ie for €895,000.