The views from Ticknock in South Dublin are truly spectacular as you climb the mountains and look down on the city and out into Dublin Bay.
While most of us pop up there for walks some people are lucky enough to call the foothills of the Dublin mountains home.
Today we have a house for you that has the best views of Dublin and which has just hit the market for €1.5 million.
As you can see from the photos it isn’t all about the view up here either because the place has been wonderfully designed throughout and would make a wonderful family home away from the madness of the city.
Some of the main selling points include...
- Stunning contemporary residence with an instant connection with the outdoors.
- Enjoying an elevated position in the Dublin Mountains.
- Within short driving distance of Stepaside Village and Marlay Park.
- Majestic light filled accommodation throughout.
- Five bedrooms.
- Self-contained guest accommodation.
- Hardwood flooring.
- Standing on 3.4 acres (1.37 hectares) of elevated mature grounds.
- Extensive terrace / balcony areas overlooking the grounds.
- Wood pellet burning central heating system.
- Workshop within grounds.
- Floor Area approx. 470 sq.m. (5059 sq.ft.)
If you have the €1.5 million to spare and want some of the best views of the city the full listing is here.