This Is The Most Unique House In All Of Dublin
Business in the front, party in the back
We feature houses of all shapes and sizes here on Lovin, but perhaps none more unusual entrance than Ard Na Ri today in Howth.
The house which was originally built in 1970 has hit the market for €2 million and is built over several levels into the hill.
You'll have some of the very best views of Dublin Bay from the dining room, bedrooms and a large terrace.
Some of the main features include...
- Internal telephone system Convenient access to all of the wonderful amenities of the Howth peninsula
- Internal telephone system
- Unique interior design
- Video Intercom System
- Pressurised Water (Hot & Cold) throughout
- Cat 5 Cabling to All rooms
- Stainless Steel sockets and faceplates throughout
- Breath-taking panoramic views of Dublin Bay
- Double glazed windows
- Regular bus route passing by on the road below / feeder to Howth and Sutton Dart stations
If you have the 2 million spare needed to pick up this pad the full listing is here.