PICS: This Jaw-Dropper Seaside Mansion In Killiney Reveals How Well The Other Half Live
We would pay €5 million for that view alone
Ignore the price tag for a second, and let yourself dream a little...
You've just won the lotto, you're trying to choose your first big purchase and all of a sudden you spot this overwhelming beauty.
Say hello to Dunmara – possibly the most jaw-droppingly beautiful house in all of Dublin.
And it offers quite an incredible a glimpse at how the other half live – see below.
If you do have a spare €5 mil knocking about, this is what you'll be getting...
- Private access to the beach
- A house that dates back to 1878
- 4,693 square feet laid out on three levels
- Separate cinema room and library
- Gated and secluded grounds of 1.1 acres / 0.445 hectares
- Full size hard tennis court
Take a look:
Dream living if ever I've seen it.
Time to get saving...