Millennium Tower is one of those buildings in Dublin which, although relatively new, we sort of take for granted as part of the cityscape.
It was built at a time when Grand Canal Dock was still an up and coming area, as opposed to the bustling tech hub of the city it is now.
Apartment number 53 is for sale and it comes with some of the most stunning views of the city imaginable.
What makes the views so attractive is that they stretch from the Wicklow mountains out across Dublin Bay and into the city along the Liffey. A true 360º view if ever there was one and with those large windows you'll be able to enjoy them 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The two bedroom apartment has just been put up for sale for nearly €600k and is tastefully decorated inside.
Some of the main features include...
- High end renovation to include new wiring, kitchen, bathroom, flooring and heating system with high end finishes.
- Amazing views
- Dual aspect
- Unrivalled social infrastructure on the doorstep
- Designated parking space
- Light filled interior
- Corner position on the seventh floor
- Solid oak doors throughout
- Expected rental income €3,000 per month
- Management fee c. €2,055 p.a.
The place will set you back €595,000, so if you have that sort of cash the full listing is here.