Telecommunications company Eir is looking for 50 new apprentices as part of their apprentice programme which is open to candidates who have passed their Leaving Certificate.
The programme, which is based in Dublin, commences in September and runs for two years, where apprentices will work as Customer Service and Assurance Technicians.
According to Eir, all 120 apprentices who have been hired so far as part of the eir programme are still with the company, two years on, which is a great sign for new applicants.
As part of your two-year paid apprenticeship with Eir you will get:
- A Level 6 QQI Telecommunications Networks Technology Major Award
- Extensive preparatory and on-the-job training
- Assigned a mentor who is an expert in their field
- A competitive salary with a range of benefits and rewards
- A work van, a work phone and lunch allowances
The best part? “At the end of two years, all high-performing apprentices will secure a permanent position at eir.”
Applications are open until 8 April.