Close

Follow Lovin Dublin

  • Home /

  • News /

  • A Restaurant Went On Fire In South Dublin In Scary Blaze

A Restaurant Went On Fire In South Dublin In Scary Blaze

By Darragh Berry

February 20, 2018 at 11:03am

Share:

Dublin Fire Brigade have announced that Emergency services attended a fire at a Chinese restaurant in South Dublin on Tuesday morning. 

The fire broke out on the Ballyfermot road shortly after 9am and started in the kitchen of the restaurant. 

Large amounts of smoke could be seen in the area and Dublin Fire Brigade were called to the scene and dealt with the fire. 

Four units were called to the scene as well as an ambulance.

DFB's tweet reads:

"4 units & 1 ambulance have finished dealing with a fire in a take away on the Ballyfermot Road. A partial road closure has been lifted."

Share:

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Get the best of your city straight to your inbox.

I'd like to receive news and exclusive offers from Lovin Dublin including competitions, products, commercial partners and activities. By submitting this form you agree to our T&Cs and our privacy policy