BREAKING: Southside Shopping Centre Evacuated After Fire Breaks Out On Roof

The incident happened this afternoon...

Screen Shot 2017 08 11 At 14 56 25

Dublin Fire Brigade have attended to a fire on the roof of Blackrock Shopping Centre this afternoon. 

The incident is believed to have involved a gas cylinder. The building was evacuated as a precaution as three units of Dublin Fire Brigade dealt with blaze. 

According to the Irish Independent, emergency services were called just before 1pm and the fire was under control shortly after 1.30pm. 

READ NEXT: PICS: A Drunk Driver Has Been Arrested In Tallaght With No Front Wheels

Written By

James Fenton

Contact me - james@lovin.com

Comments