Well this is utterly terrifying.
Picture this: you arrive home after a long day out in the freezing cold only to find the house is equally as cold, so you light a nice warm fire, curl up in front of it and live happily ever after.
We all do it. Especially during this time of year.
But we never expect something this scary to happen...
Dublin Fire Brigade attended this chimney fire on Saturday and have issued this warning:
Finglas station attended this chimney fire last night. Pls get your chimney cleaned regularly to prevent this and to keep santa's suit clean pic.twitter.com/Odd7Zp844b
— Dublin Fire Brigade (@DubFireBrigade) December 11, 2016
Get cleaning your chimneys before Santa arrives lads!
READ NEXT: Bieber-Mania Will Return To Dublin In 2017