Lovin Media Group in one of Europe’s fastest growing online media businesses. With its home in Ireland but a significant presence in 7 different territories across the world, Lovin is now expanding its commercial team to match and manage its growth effectively. Reporting to the Group Commercial Director, the Direct Sales Manager will be responsible for sourcing leads, managing customer accounts and selling digital media solutions to SME’s in Dublin and Ireland.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years direct sales experience ideally in a media business and will have a proven track record in growing revenues and managing key accounts.
- Building and management of the direct sales revenue pipeline.
- Management and growth of key retained business accounts.
- Developing bespoke sales presentations and propositions for SME’s
- Tracking and forecasting of sales pipeline through effective use of CRM system.
- Reporting effectively and accurately to management in Dublin
- Developing long term partnerships across targeted business categories.
- Develop new revenue opportunities and initiatives.
Key Skills Required
- Strong knowledge of digital media and direct sales landscape
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to work off intuition and initiative
- Strong knowledge of Irish based SME’s and their marketing needs
- Good knowledge of digital media sales
- MS office, Google suite essential
To apply, please send your CV and a short cover note explaining why you’re the ideal candidate for this position to email@example.com.