Close

Follow Lovin Dublin

Tragic Dublin Fire That Killed Five Was Caused By Candle

By mariemadden

March 11, 2017 at 10:03am

Share:

A Dublin fire that claimed the lives of a pregnant woman and three young children was caused by a candle.

According to The Irish Independent, this week's fatal blaze in Clondalkin was started by a candle that was lit next to a television.

The fire claimed the lives of 27-year-old Anne-Marie O'Brien and her unborn child, two-year-old Paris O'Brien, three-year-old Holly O'Brien and four-year-old Jordan O'Brien.

Holly's mother Biddy O'Brien still in a critical condition in hospital, where she is being treated for burns and smoke inhalation.

READ NEXT: A Massive Free Jobs Fair Is Taking Place In Dublin Today

Share:

Join the Lovin Dublin Newsletter

* indicates required

Interests

Marketing Permissions

Please select all the ways you would like to hear from Lovin Media Group:

You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. For information about our privacy practices, please visit our website.

We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.