Want to come and work for one of the fastest growing digital publications in Ireland and beyond?
We’re looking for the absolute best talent in digital content creation to join our growing team as Deputy Editor of Lovin Media Group. If you love food, travel and culture (and grammar mistakes keep you up at night), this could be the role for you.
The Deputy Editor at Lovin Media Group is responsible for creating and curating content across all of our Lovin.ie and Lovin Dublin platforms. You will be responsible for maintaining features and events calendars, as well as growing our social audience and creating the very best digital content daily.
You will be responsible for leading a team of journalists to our shared goal of creating best in class content. A sharp knowledge of the food and hospitality industry in Ireland, and professional experience writing in these areas, will be a bonus.
What we are
- The fastest growing digital publication in the country
- One of the most recognisable brands in the country
- Speaking to a combined social audience of over 12 million people all over the world
- Moving fast and creating top class digital content – written, video and social
What you are
We already know you love food, discovering the best of your local city/town, and great Irish content. Here’s what will separate you from the rest.
- You’ve got 2+ years professional experience in the media industry, with a specific focus on digital content production
- You’ve got unbeatably sharp and witty writing skills
- You’ve got a strong understanding of social media, audience and trends, and can manage our 15+ platforms
- You’re experienced with SEO as well as Google Analytics and other relevant insights tools
- You are commercially astute
- You have a keen eye for digital trends and what’s captivating social audiences
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you. Send your CV, cover letter and a sample of your writing to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Lovin Media Group Deputy Editor Application’.