Close

Follow Lovin Dublin

  • Home /

  • Pics /

  • PIC: Dublin Fire Brigade Shares Shocking Image Of Damage Caused By Hair Straighteners

PIC: Dublin Fire Brigade Shares Shocking Image Of Damage Caused By Hair Straighteners

By James Fenton

September 10, 2017 at 8:53am

Share:

Are you a regular user of hair straighteners? You might want to take a look at this. 

Dublin Fire Brigade shared an image last night after they attended a house fire caused by hair straighteners left on or plugged in.

Scary stuff. Know anyone who regularly forgets? Tag 'em in the comments.

READ NEXT: €1m Winning Euromillions Ticket Sold In This Southside Store

Share:

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Get the best of your city straight to your inbox.

I'd like to receive news and exclusive offers from Lovin Dublin including competitions, products, commercial partners and activities. By submitting this form you agree to our T&Cs and our privacy policy