This Is Without Question The Most Stunning Part Of Dublin During Autumn
Oh hey, North Dublin, you're lookin' well
I consider the Glasnevin/Dumcondra area as one of the most stunning parts of Dublin.
Having lived there for three years while studying in DCU, I got to know the area like the back of my hand.
From the Botanic Gardens and Griffith Avenue to Albert College Park and The Tolka flowing throughout – it's a really gorgeous place on the Northside. And it looks even better in Autumn.
Take a moment to appreciate what I consider to be the prettiest part of Dublin:
1. The stunning skies over Croker
2. Our favourite street in Dublin – the never-ending Griffith Avenue
3. Dem leaves though
4. Some evening sun peeking through the tress
5. Dubin's trademark redbrick looks ten times better in Autumn
6. That sky looks like an oil painting
7. If every stroll looked like this...
8. Check out that sunrise
9. There's something about orange, green and yellow that is just so aesthetically pleasing
10. Colour, colour everywhere
Griffith Ave great for the Autumn strolls pic.twitter.com/AxfvuBnCSY— Adrian Weckler (@adrianweckler) October 22, 2016
11. Happy pooches
12. Griffith Ave, you're just too much
13. So pretty
14. The Botanic Gardens completely transforms in autumn
15. A lil squirrel in the gardens
16. And anotha one
17. Looking festive on Botanic Ave
18. Oh hey, Albert College
19. The leaves themselves are artwork
20. This shade of red = autumn
21. The benches of Drumcondra Road
22. A small pumpkin for a euro! Bargain.
23. Is that sky REAL?!
24. The sun streaming in across Glasnevin Cemetery
25. A special, special place