I think we've all dreamt of consuming our meals exclusively in mug form at one point or another (go with me here) and now we can!
Uploaded by Irish food blogger Gemma Stafford, this video tells you not only how to make pizza in a mug in less than 5 minutes, but also how to make granola in a mug (for breakfast), macaroni & cheese in a mug (for lunch) and for dessert, a warm chocolate brownie in a — you get the idea.
Grab the ingredients on the way home to cook this new take on the Italian specialty tonight, which include:
- 4 tablespoons all purpose flour
- ? teaspoon baking powder
- 1/16 teaspoon baking soda
- ? teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon marinara sauce
- 1 generous tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5 mini pepperoni
- ½ teaspoon dried Italian herbs (basil or oregano will work)
Anyone else think this should be called Cupizza? No? Just me then.
Visit Gemma's Bigger Bolder Baking website here for the full recipes.