Each week, we focus on some of the best offices in Dublin and our latest trip takes us down to PwC at Spencer Dock.
The professional services firm has just over a thousand people in its spectacular Spencer Dock building, which is right beside the Convention Centre and ideally placed for easy access to the city.
It is a vibrant, colourful, light-filled space with informal meeting spaces and pods.
Some of the main features include…
- Meeting rooms with stunning views of the city and Dublin mountains
- A world-class café with barista service
- Restaurant with rotisserie, street food and salad bars
- Pods and break out areas
- The company’s own 24hr staff gym with classes like yoga and boxercise
- On-site dry cleaning and alteration service
- Wellness facilities including massage, physiotherapy, nail technician and Reiki
If you fancy working in these offices, you can check out their career opportunities here.
Certainly one of the best offices in Dublin and a wonderful looking place to work.
Serious office jealousy here looking at their set up.
PwC is one of the largest professional services firms in Ireland with offices in Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Kilkenny, Wexford and Waterford.
We have 2,400 staff throughout Ireland and our business areas include; Assurance, Tax and Advisory. We are the current Gradireland Graduate Employer of the Year and…. we are currently accepting applications for our 2017 summer intern campaign and the closing date is 9 February at 5pm.
We also have multiple openings for experienced hires across Advisory, Tax, Assurance and Internal Firm Services at all levels. Full details via pwc.ie/careers where you can view open positions and meet future colleagues.