If you're lucky enough to have gotten your hands on some tickets for Longitude Festival this weekend, you're probably pretty excited...
Whether you're heading along for a day or if you're going the whole hog, here's a handy list of all the info you'll need for the next few days.
Arena Gate Opening Times:
Friday - 1.30pm
Saturday - 1:30pm
Sunday – 1.30pm
Music stops at 11pm each evening.
- Easy Peasy: Shuttle bus from George's Quay (outside Ulster Bank) in the city centre direct to Longitude Festival. Departures every hour from 12pm - 6pm. Tickets purchased on the day will be charged at €15 return or €10 one way.
- Luas: Take the Green Line from town to Dundrum. From there it's around a 30 minute walk or else you can get a shuttle bus (€10 return, €5 one way). Departures every hour from 1pm - 6.30pm.
- Dublin Bus:
16 Airport / O’Connell Street to Grange Road
116 Burlington Road to Grange Road
161 Dundrum Road Luas Station to Grange Road
Alternatively, these Dublin Bus routes serve Ballinteer Shopping Centre which is around a 15 minute walk to the concert site:
14 Beaumont via Amiens Street to Ballinteer Shopping Centre
75 The Square Tallaght / Dun Laoghaire to Ballinteer Shopping Centre
It's looking a bit changeable but pretty warm, so wear shorts but make sure to pack a raincoat!
- Friday: Churches, Kendrick Lamar, Daughter, Ryan Hemsworth
- Saturday: Run The Jewels, Annie Mac, The 2 Bears, Saint Sister, MØ
- Sunday: Róisín Murphy, The National, Jamie XX, Christine and the Queens
Fancy a wander? Go explore these spots...
- Dirty Old Town Speakeasy
- With everything from secret gigs and free phone charging to creating your own festival and phone accessories - 3LIVE is a must at Longitude.
Not long now!