9 Inevitable Stages You Experience When Ordering A Takeaway
What stage are you at?
When Friday rolls around, a takeaway is never far from your mind.
It's perfectly understandable, you've had a long hard week and you've earned it, dammit. Besides, takeway doesn't necessary mean unhealthy.
If you're currently toying with the idea of getting something delivered this evening, you're surely experiencing one of the following stages...
1. It begins with a niggling feeling of tiredness/laziness
You can't even deal with the thought of cooking tonight.
2. A sudden certainty that you deserve to treat yourself
3. A BRIEF moment of reconsideration
"I shouldn't. Nay, I can't!"
4. The sense of relief when you FINALLY give in
5. The search for the perfect meal begins
If you haven't got any way to narrow down your takeway options, choosing what to eat becomes an anxiety-inducing problem in itself.
6. The sweet moment you finally decide
You've found it, the bold treat with your name all over it.
7. So you begin to wait patiently
8. But it isn't long before you're waiting impatiently
"WHERE IS IT?!"
9. The moment when it finally arrives is one of purest euphoria
And you bid a fond farewell to any sense of restraint.
Sponsored By Deliveroo
Dublin’s best restaurants delivered to your door. Get amazing food from an incredible selection of local restaurants delivered in an average of just 32 minutes. Available in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Belfast.