We recently challenged influencer Jess Redden to create this delicious Philadelphia Chicken recipe, and it looks incredible.
Want to try something new for dinner? We've got a mouth-watering new recipe for you to try out...
This delicious savoury dish is brought to life with smooth and creamy Philadelphia Garlic & Herb Cream Cheese, as well as a selection of fresh veggies and tasty seasoning. Plus, it's a great recipe for reducing the amount of food you waste as you can use the heel slices from a loaf of bread to make the breadcrumbs.
You can follow along with Jess' cooking in the video below, but first, here are the ingredients you'll need...
- 2 Chicken Breasts boneless, skinless
- Olive oil
- Salt & Freshly ground Black pepper
- Philadelphia Garlic & Herb Cream Cheese (1 Tablespoon per chicken breast)
- Cherry Tomatoes
- The end slices of bread to make breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan or any cheese
- 2 Slices Bacon cut into small pieces
Now that you've got your ingredients in order, here's what you need to do...