Close

Follow Lovin Dublin

There's A BYO Art Exhibition In Dublin You Won't Want To Miss

By Alan Fisher

April 4, 2019 at 12:01pm

Share:

This is such a cool event.

The Bring Your Own Art, Art Show is a brilliant idea for artists and people who are looking to get some really cool, affordable art.

They gather in a Lucky's bar once a month and artists from all over Ireland come and bring a piece they are looking to sell.

It's a clever set up as artists are often left with a lot of pieces hanging around and we've all heard of the phrase 'starving artist', so it's great they get the chance to sell some stuff.

Better again, the artist gets 70% of the sale and the remaining 30% goes to Inner City Helping Homeless.

To top it all of, it's a great social event coupled with a few drinks.

There is an event happening tomorrow, April 5 and you should try pop down, have a look and maybe pick up a little gem.

Share:

Join the Lovin Dublin Newsletter

* indicates required

Interests

Marketing Permissions

Please select all the ways you would like to hear from Lovin Media Group:

You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. For information about our privacy practices, please visit our website.

We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.