It's up there with All-Ireland Final day and it is most certainly the most watched television programme in Ireland every single year.
The Late Late Toy Show is within touching distance now, folks and while some may feel that if you're not a child yourself or watching it with a child, you're a bit too old for Tubs' Toys.
But we don't listen to those #haters. Whether you're 2, 22 or 92, you should be able to watch the Toy Show without getting funny looks.
You know what makes the Toy Show even more fun though, is when you turn it into a drinking game.
And that's what this Dublin pub has done.
The Fourth Corner on Patrick Street has decided to host the ultimate Toy Show drinking game with rules that will ensure you do not leave the place sober:
Taking to their Facebook, the pub said that:
"On Friday, November 30th we will be screening the Late Late Toy Show live across two floors at The Fourth Corner. Come join us for a night of nostalgia and kick off your Christmas in style."
And here are the rules that are going to leave you thinking that there's three Ryan Tubridys on the screen by the end of the night.
1. Every time you spot an audience member in novelty antlers.
2. Every time Tubs says “one for everyone in the audience”.
3. Every time a child goes rogue on a wheeled toy.
4. Every time talented kids make you feel inadequate.
5. Every time the batteries are dead (even though it worked “when we tried this earlier”).
6. Every time a toy fails to work.
7. Every time you pay more attention to the lads and lassies wheeling the stuff on and off.
8. Every time a child does something that is guaranteed to be in your Facebook news feed the following morning.
Oh yeah and Cringey Christmas jumpers are a must.
More information on the event can be found here.