No plans for the day?
Well, now you do — you're going to this Vintage Kilo Sale at The Gresham Hotel to pick out some vintage (and v cheap) threads.
Can't think of a better place to spend a Saturday. The sale kicked off at 10am and goes on until 5pm.
But "How does it work?" we hear you ask:
1. Search around and pick what you want off the rails
2. When you have found everything, bring your items to the tills
3. Our staff will weigh all of your vintage finds and give you a price for them
4. If you're happy with the price then you can pay by cash or card and your clothes will be bagged and sealed
5. If the total price is more than you want to pay you are welcome to leave behind some items to bring the price down!
"And how much can I get for a kilo?"
Well there are endless possibilities for this but here are some ideas:
1 Jacket, T-shirt, Shorts and Shoes
2 Track Jackets
1 Pair of Jeans, Patterned jacket and Converse
Now, they are limiting the tickets to only 250 as this is "an exclusive one-off event." Tickets are FREE and can be booked on their website here.