We're Hiring! Fancy Joining The Lovin Group As A Digital Content Creator?
We're growing! Yaaaay!
The Lovin Group is seeking an applicant who can work with our editorial teams, video production unit and clients to deliver world-class digital content, from pics to gifs and from graphics to video and everything in between.
The role will involve:
- Editing video, images, gifs, memes and audio;
- Distribution of said media across our own 15 platforms as well as client networks;
- Distribution of content across our sister sites within the group;
- Setting up systems to securely store and share content within the group;
- Owning personal targets around audience growth;
- Working within the Lovin Group brand guidelines;
- Being digitally native, and familiar with Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Twitter and Snapchat;
- Multimedia training
- Flexibility and adaptability to suit the start-up environment
You should have a strong working knowledge of the likes of Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote and movie editing suite. You should also be passionate about social networks and the distribution of content.
The role will take somebody who is seriously organised and used to working under deadlines to achieve spectacular results.
Drop Graham Kinsella an email on email@example.com, with your CV and a brief note detailing what you can bring to this role that nobody else can.