Did anyone else notice how beautiful and bright it was out there this morning?
Dublin looked absolutely beautiful as we regained our bright, crips mornings. It made it infinitely easier to hop out of bed and embrace the day!
To those who are enjoying their last day in work today, congratulations – we are so very jealous.
And to the rest of you (like ourselves) who have a while left to go before you can put the legs up and enjoy Crimbo in full, fair play – you're nearly there now! <3
1. Look at that for a reflection
2. MrEdgarAllan back at it again with some stunning pics!
4. The Liffey
5. Baggot/Baguette Street
7. Spot the Poolbeg Towers
10. Sun, glorious sun
12. That sun...
13. Even the clouds look fluffier
14. While it's definitely brighter, it's no warmer
15. Christmas spirit
16. Samuel Beckett Bridge lookin' fiiiiinnnnnneeee.
17. A sneaky rainbow
18. 50 shades of blue
19. Ombre sky
20. That early morning
21. Flyin' home for Christmas