5 Delish Deals This June For Anyone Who Likes Dining In Dublin
Because eating out doesn't have to require remortgaging your gaff...
While we love heading out for food and drink as much as the next person, sometimes our bank balance isn't willing to oblige..
In an ideal world we would eat out a few nights a week - if it didn't cost a small fortune each time. Thankfully the likes of earlybird menus and BYOB restaurants come in very handy, allowing us to cut costs and still get great value for money. But bars and restaurants in Dublin are now also tapping into off-peak times by offering amazing deals...
We've picked a selection of deals happening across Dublin, but feel free to inform us of other ones in the comments and we'll add them in!
Castle House, South Great Georges Street, Dublin 2.
What's better than Mexican food and cocktails? Cheaper Mexican food and cocktails!
- 777 Sundays means that all dishes and certain cocktails are €7.77 from 2pm to 10pm every Sunday.
- If you haven't quite got your fill of Mexican amazingness, all margaritas are 2 for €12 at Margarita Mondays. Get in!
- Then, at Taco Tuesdays you can get two tacos for €4.
Meeting House Square, Temple Bar, Dublin 2.
All dishes and all cocktails are €6.66 on Sundays and Monday.
The food is best described as Asian fusion with amazing sashimi tacos and sticky ribs on the menu. Make sure you try their Pornstar Martini made up of passion fruit puree, vanilla vodka and prosecco!
4 - 6 Fade Street Social, Dublin 2.
This spot has some great value deals early in the week..
- Mojito Mondays means all tapas and mojitos are €5 every Monday for the month of June.
- All classic cocktails are half price on Tuesdays.
We feel that all Mondays need mojitos, and now we've got the perfect excuse!
1 Aungier Street, Dublin 2.
Their cocktail menu has over 80 drinks on it, so you won't even know where to begin...
- All cocktails €5 every day.
- On Thursdays and Fridays between 5pm and 8pm all cocktails are two for €6 at Aprés Work.
Use this information carefully, it could be the beginning of some very hungover Fridays in the office...
Harvey Nichols, Dundrum Town Centre, Sandyford Road, Dublin 16.
This restaurant in Harvey Nichols offers some insane value on top-notch seafood..
- Every Monday all lobster dishes are €20, and come with sides.
- A 3 course dinner for two with a bottle of wine is only €65 before 7pm any day.
See? You don't have to be a millionaire to eat lobster!