I'm calling it.
This is THE most beautiful house in for sale Dublin right now.
Complete with five bedrooms, five bathrooms and five reception/entertaining rooms, the detached Victorian house is on sale for €2.2 million.
Every part of this house is absolute perfection. The definition of property porn.
Like this dreamy hallway
And endless beautiful rooms for lounging around in
So pretty you'd be scared to set a foot in them. There's even a home cinema.
The details and colour schemes are immaculate.
Helen's use of black and gold is so aesthetically pleasing, and then the light blues and creams – eyegasmic.
Don't get me started on this kitchen...
From the marble, to the AGA and then the generous gold detailing throughout – I'll be dreaming about this place tonight.
And then there's the dining area...
I hate to say it, but it's kind of Kardashian-esque. In a good way. If that's possible.
Let's take this to the bedroom(s).
Need a poop?
No worries. There's five bathrooms.
Take a look at its lovely behind
And now, to show some love for the stunning details
Other details include:
- Gas fired central heating with neo-stat app.
- Sonos surround sound system in the entire house.
- Pressurised water system.
- Ample off-street car parking to the front.
- West facing landscaped garden to the rear and is laid with astro turf low maintenance lawn, box hedging, flower beds, and a large granite patio
- It's fucking gorgeous.
- Re-wired, re-plumbed and re-roofed in 2006.
- Double glazed sash windows (all replaced in 2006).
- Excellent choice of recreational amenities available in the area including The Dodder Linear Park, Bushy Park and Palmerston Park and a good selection of tennis, rugby and fitness clubs.
- Area is served by a number of good schools including Zion Parish primary school and The High School, Rathgar; Terenure College; Our Lady’s, Templeogue Road and St. Mary’s, Rathmines.