George’s Arcade is one of our favourite places to browse in Dublin.
It’s full of quirky stalls and shops that sell things you won’t find anywhere else in the city.
Whether we’re looking for a cupcake or a cushion, we always leave satisfied.
Here are 11 weird and wonderful bits we found on our latest shopping trip.
1. These light-up shoelaces for €9.99
Make all your mates jealous.
2. This Halloween jumper for €25
Only wearable for a limited time but very cute.
3. This cat purse for €8
4. These emergency moustaches for €6.95
5. This Pavarotti tie (5 for €5)
What a hero.
6. This pervy bird feeder for €15
7. These Mario slippers for €17.99
8. This Spiderman suit for €25
Sorry, we mean ‘superhéroe musculoso’.
9. This giant Rubik’s cube light for €35
Lighting with a twist.
10. This Doge bag for €35
11. And this teeny radio for €9.95
LOOK HOW CUTE.