12 Of The Funniest Irish Tweets We Saw This Week
'Going to be awkward when Rory McIlroy pulls out of Tokyo 2020 due to the fact that he feels Godzilla is due an attack'
Ye're just too funny.
1. Every day's a school day with @CethanLeahy
2. Honest answers with @incogellen
No idea about football but I love seeing Michael D happy— Ellen Tannam (@incogellen) June 22, 2016
3. LOVE IS REAL with @veronicamcc95
4. Effing about with @startrekeire
5. Better to be safe... with @GavanCasey
Going to be awkward when Rory McIlroy pulls out of Tokyo 2020 due to the fact that he feels Godzilla is due an attack— Gavan Casey (@GavanCasey) June 22, 2016
6. Under my... what? with @amyohconnor
The cruel irony of umbrellas being prohibited at the Rihanna concert. pic.twitter.com/T8nmCJDJUD— ⭐ amy o'connor ⭐ (@amyohconnor) June 16, 2016
7. What a turnaround with @AisMullins
8. When worlds collide with @kanyeguessed
Pic by @SilverStGroud.
9. Illegal activities with @DaveyReilly
Forgot I had these in my pocket when I took change out to pay for the bus. pic.twitter.com/7JfBfceHh7— Davey (@DaveyReilly) June 23, 2016
10. Google sass with @roisinkiberd
11. Patriotism with @colmtobin
12. Don't dance around the subject with @PunLovinLad
I'd say all that Irish dancing keeps Michael Flatley on his toes— Padraig Pear Tree (@PunLovinLad) June 18, 2016
(Please don't block me)