13 Companies Who Jumped On The 'Back To The Future' Bandwagon And Made Us Cringe
So unless you've been living under a large boulder for the past 12 hours/30 years, you've more than likely noticed that today is the day in which Marty McFly flew Back To The Future all those years ago.
And naturally enough, every excitable brand manager on the planet has decided to offer their two cents on this historic date... regardless of whether or not the reference is in any way valid whatsoever.
1. Get out of my life, Nescafé
2. Get in the sea, Evian
3. What even is this, DWP?
4. The future is grim, 7-Eleven
5. Go away, Pot Noodle
6. Silence, KLM
7. WHY WOULD YOU VISIT A MUSEUM IF YOU HAD A TIME MACHINE, UK PARLIAMENT?
8. Ugh, Toyota
9. Fuck. Off. Greggs.
10. What even is this, Zerto?
11. No, PG Tips
12. Citroen, you're not even trying mate
13. I can't, Heathrow
Credit where it's due... this one is pretty decent.