13 Signs You're Actually A Child Trapped In A Human Body
2. You lose your shit when you see bubbles floating down Grafton street.
Have you ever felt that your mental age is six years old? Have you ever been put sitting at the children's table at a wedding, and liked it? Have you ever been to eat in a fancy restaurant only to be truly devastated they don't serve chips?!
Well then this list could not be more applicable.
Here are 13 tell tale signs you will understand and appreciate if you are in fact a child trapped inside the body of an adult. Enjoy.
1. You will always be jealous of a gaf with a trampoline
2. You lose your shit when you see bubbles floating down Grafton street
Where are they coming from? Where will they land? Who's doing this?!
3. No trip to The Square is complete without going to Mothercare to play with the big tree
Press the button! Press the button again!!
4. Your late night trips to McDonalds result in a happy meal
When else am I going to want an inflatable toy truck other than 4am on O'Connell Street?
5. When you see a balloon falling, you automatically thrust yourself between it and the floor
It's an instinctive reaction, like a lioness dashing to protect her cub.
6. Christmas morning starts at 6
Midnight mass or no midnight mass, Christmas Eve pints or no Christmas Eve pints.
7. You tend to choose alcoholic drinks that taste like Mi Wadi and Cadet Cola combined
Triple cranberry vodka, please.
No no, triple the CRANBERRY.
8. You can’t budget for shit
Why would you budget when you can buy TREATS FOR EVERYBODY, ALL THE TIME.
9. You still panic showing your ID, despite being 24 and a half
*please don't look me in the eye*
10. You still count your age in halves
Well halves are important, they are what make things whole aren't they?!
11. You’re constantly terrified your boss will figure out that you in fact are a 12-year-old child posing as a 27-year-old accountant
And the drunker you get, the more obvious it becomes.
Company drinks are a nightmare.
12. Your mid-morning snack is more Wham! Bar than Nutri-Grain
It's sugary, it's pink, and it doesn't leave stupid bloody crumbs everywhere. Who's the office smart guy now?
13. And you simply don't understand when people suggest a hangover movie that isn't Disney or Pixar
But... they have it all?