So it's coming up rapidly to the final week in work, and you still haven't bought your Secret Santa their Christmas present.
Fortune favours the organised, as you know, so you're kind of screwed.
Buuuut, it doesn't have to be this way. We've compiled a list of places where you can pick up a gift for under €20 just a stones throw away.
Happy Christmas to everyone, late buyers or otherwise!
1. For the perky annoying girl/person who's moved to Ireland and is loving it - Designist, €18
2. For the drinker - Tiger, €10
3. For the dosser/person who spends ages in the loo - Tiger, €8
4. These fantastic Enid Blyton joke books - Dubray Books, €8.99
5. For the Disney princess - The Disney Store, €7.90
6. For the rubbish talker - Dubray, €12.99
7. For the photographer, Humans of Dublin book - Dubray, €19.99
8. This beauuuutiful candle - & Other Stories, €19
Or a voucher for the incredible beautiful store.
9. For the cat lover - Claire's Accessories, €14
10. For the dosser (again) - Avoca, €15.95
11. This inflatable unicorn kit - Avoca €12.50
Suitable for anyone really.
12. For the person you'd like to tell to shut up - Avoca, €12.90
Passive aggression is key.