Wikipedia is 15 years old today, so let's take a moment to celebrate it.
The world's largest online encyclopaedia has always been there for us, whether it was giving us a copy 'n' paste answer to a college assignment or settling a pub argument over the name of the dog in The Snapper.
But sometimes you won't find the correct answer on the website, because some gas fecker has only gone and fucked with the page.
Here are 15 prime examples of when Wikipedia was vandalised in the greatest way possible.
1. You may call him Sepp Blatter, but his friends know him as...
2. Apparently, there's a lot more to 'Avengers' star Jeremy Renner than meets the eye
3. A disclaimer that all lessons in grammar need
4. Sometimes the website can be a little tricky
5. A brief history of communism
6. It's funny because someone out there definitely thought this was a genuine new fact
7. The secret meaning of 'Spot the Dog' was revealed
8. The secret history of Barack Obama was revealed
9. The main reason so many failed their Arts 'Classical Philosophy' module
10. Always remember the first law of thermodynamics
11. That time Gary Oldman was outed
12. This ever-so-sneaky photo caption
13. When you actually read the italicised writing at the top of an article
14. We can't actually find any technical fault with this statement
15. The FULL list of So Solid Crew members
Including old favourites like Nadine Coyle, Father Stone and, of course, Scrooge McDuck.